|Madonna is photograph jogging with a friend. Image from dailymail|
Many working mothers of Madonna’s age count themselves lucky if they can steal away to the gym for a few days a week. But finding a hobby that helps you exercise will make the process easier and more enjoyable. If you can't bear to join a gym or exercise class, or to do a workout at home, there is another way to make your everyday life more active.
- Aerobic for 10 minutes burn 71 calorie.
- Cycling in moderate speed for 10 minutes burn 79 calorie.
- Running a mile in nine minutes burn 129 calorie.
- Walking briskly for 10 minutes burn 46 calorie.
- Swimming slowly for 10 minutes burn 71 calorie.
- Moving household furniture burn 70 calorie - you won't even realize that you are exercising!