You are here because you are searching for what cause of stomach ache. Stomach ache is a discomfort feeling and sharp pain in the stomach.
Other symptom of stomach ache:
* Belching or breaking of wind
* Bloating sensation, cramping or pain in the abdomen
* Irregular bowel movements
* Vomiting or Nausea
What cause stomach ache?We experience stomach ache as a result of inproper digestion. The food we eat may not processed properly, or wind is trapped in the stomach. Frizzy drinks and foods like brussels sprouts, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, green peppers, nuts, onion, melon and prunes are the most contributing factor.
|Image from cartoonstock|
How to relieve stomach ache?Lie on your back and gently press down constantly in the areas of pain. It may hurt! The pain you feel is the trapped wind. You will farting or burping as the air get rid of your body. This will help to relieve the pain.
This video below is a self-help for stomach ache and gas relieve technique from Dr. Thomas Tumbarello.
4 Other help for stomach ache / wind from Wansford:
1. Sit erect while eating, eat slowly and don't overeat.
2. Avoid foods which you know give you wind - cabbage, nut or soya.
3. Peppermint tea can be sipped after a meal.
4. Use eucalyptus oil as aromatherapy and massaged onto the abdomen in a clockwise direction.
Do you have any helpful tips to deal with stomach ache? Share your best tips in the comments space below.