|Voluptuous: Kim Kardashian always knows how to dress her curvy body|
|Terrible taste: Kim Kardashian is trying so hard to look pregnant in numbers of|
tight and short clothes
Possibly, she is afraid that her pregnancy will makes her look heavy, and picks the style to highlight her curves. Or maybe she simply want to shows off her growing baby bump. There's no denying that Kim is seems struggling to dress her pregnant figure. And I can totally relate myself to her.
|Made for pregnant mom: Kim Kardashian looks more comfortable in this roomy maternity-style wear.|
I felt very fat in my last pregnancy. I looked like I was 9 months pregnant by the time I was 7 months. I vow to lose all the baby weight before I get pregnant again. I want to started a pregnancy at what would be considered a very healthy weight. I want to look pregnant and not fat when I get pregnant again. I'm always on time with my period and this is why I was a little freaked out when I missed my period a week last month. I worry about weight gain during pregnancy because I am already overweight. Hence, silly question came up: Can I lose weight during pregnancy?
- How to getting past a motivational plateau - We all stuck at a plateau at one time, and these are prescriptions from Dr. Phil on how to back on track.
- SWOT analysis for weight loss goal - strategic tools that I use to monitor my weight loss performance
- Juicing with blender - My attempts at a juice fast
- Confession: I resort to fiber supplement to lose weight
- Tummy shrinking tips from expert - the no crunches flat belly trick
- 3 ways to make time for fitness - Some cool ideas to squeeze in exercise into your busy schedule
- Yoga and Christian - are they compatible?
Your turn now! Share to me your favorite post from last month.