We all get stuck in our blogging journey, sometimes. Even the most inspired bloggers suffer periods of "writer’s block" from time to time. Here are 31 weight loss related blog post ideas to inspired you when you're out of ideas.
31 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS WRITING PROMPTS
1. How do naturally thin people stay that way?
2. How Can a Food Diary Help You Lose Weight and Healthier?
3. Who inspired you to lose weight?
4. Name the most stressful thing about losing weight.
5. How to make losing weight fun?
6. Snack on a diet: What's your take on snacking in secret?
7. What would you do if you could lose weight once and for all?
8. What is your favorite snack? Why?
9. Why can't you quit snacking on junk food?
10. Better to cut calories or exercise more?
11. Do you think a workout of 20 minutes/day is enough to lose weight?
12. If I can't exercise – for real – will I still lose weight?
13. Telling others that I am dieting makes me feel…
14. Inspirational weight loss quotes that help me most with weight loss.
15. Dieting will no longer be important to me when…
16. What would you eat if all foods were not fattening?
17. Name 10 fun things you want to do when you lose weight.
18. Are you afraid to lose weight? Why?
19. Describe your secret fear about dieting and losing weight.
20. Are low carbohydrate diets (like the Paleo diet, the Adkins Diet and the South Beach Diet) really the best?
21. Why weight loss is important to your health?
22. Why weight loss is important to your spirit?
23. Is sugar really bad for you?
24. Is weight really a matter of "calories in, calories out?"
25. What can schools do to promote better health in students?
26. What can be done to help children keep a healthy weight?
27. Is surgery a good option for people to lose weight?
28. Are sugar substitutes helpful for dieting?
29. Foods that makes me feel wonderful in my body.
30. What to Wear While Losing Weight?
31. Visualize Yourself Thin: How do you see yourself one year from now?
Use the daily prompts as a source of inspiration for your writing, journaling, video or photography — make them work for you. Please come back and leave a link in the comments when you use it so I can share in the fun.