May is here! A short update on my Slim-Possible-April Challenge: FAIL. I am basically lose and gain throughout the month of April and yesterday my scale said I weigh 76 kg, 2 kg gain since I started the April weight loss self-challenge.
|Excerpted from my previous post Slim Possible April Challenge|
Looking at the bright side, I am glad that I've done the 100 Squats a Day Challenge for 20 days I started in the middle month of Slim-Possible-April Challenge. It was not a total success for me as I didn't went 20 straight days. But something is better than nothing, isn't it? I didn't see myself as a failure, though. "You're never a failure until you quit." I am not a failure until I stop trying. That is why I'm all excited about May. I'm really looking forward to a very productive, positive month.
Samantha of 24to30 have teamed up with Jen, Carly, and Anna to bring a May Fitness Challenge to keep everyone motivated right before the start of summer! The challenge is super easy and you have the chance to win a $20 Amazon gift card at the end.
MAY #20X31 FITNESS CHALLENGE
1. Move your body for 20 minutes every single day in May.
2. It can be anything you want - walking, dancing, cleaning your house, whatever you want!
3. For accountability, join the linkup party host by these lovely ladies every Friday in May to share how the challenge is going and to help keep each other motivated.
4. $20 Amazon gift card up for grabs, if you need extra motivation. You get one entry for every Friday post you link up with them!
5. You can also earn additional entries by using the hashtag #20x31 on social media and tagging any of the hosts mention above (one entry per day per form of social media).
Joining a challenge is a great way to stay committed and get serious about losing weight or staying fit with a huge payoff.
Would you join this challenge?
And if yes, tell me in the comments what do you expect to lose or gain on this Fitness Challenge?